Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happiness for the Social Beings


"The Happiness Hypothesis" discusses humans and their social nature. It goes into detail about the biggest part of what makes people happy which is our conditions. It says, "We are ultra social creatures, and we can't be happy without having friends and secure attachment to other people." This statement is completely accurate and reveals how humans live their lives. I am constantly around friends and when I am alone too much it lessens my sense of happiness. 
One condition that is vital to one's happiness is the emotion of love that is given in a relationship. Love is something that connects us to others. Love deepens our feelings and strengthens the bonds with our peers. There is many ways love can give a person value. A mother loves their child so much and that is the foundation of that child's life. We focus our lives around love by being with the people we love. We have parties to celebrate our loved ones and we get married to further our love. This condition is very important in establishing a happy life.


Image result for love images


There are many things that go into being happy and finding lasting happiness. The people we have in our life and the time we spend with them vastly improve our sense of happiness. We are social beings and our friends and family make our lives important.

4 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly with this because love is the most important thing in our lives if we don't have this we feel like we have a hole in our hearts. That is why we need love because that is the only thing that can feel the hole that we strive our whole lives to fill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this comment it just didn't display my name

      Delete
  2. In my opinion, relationships are the most important thing for happiness. Even if the rest of your life is not going well, leaning on your friends and family can give you a sense of security and belonging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that friends and family are important in finding happiness in life. For me the happiest times in my life are moments when I am with friends or family. I think friends especially bring me pleasure because they care for me when they are not required to. With family there is a sense of responsibility, but friends are there solely because they chose and want to be.

    ReplyDelete